Role - Events Manager
Ref. No - BP53
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 p.a.
Job Type -Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Ability to travel / Private healthcare / Pension Scheme / Performance Based Bonus
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this vibrant and creative client based near Wallingford, Oxfordshire; who are looking for an experienced Events Manager to join their very busy team. The position would suit someone with experience of deadlines and a natural flair for being one step ahead of the operational and production processes of a small team. You will have the ability to multi-task effectively, independently and prioritise appropriately within a pressured and fast-moving environment. You must be an inventive and proactive problem solver, have excellent research and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, confident and dedicated, with a strong sense of team spirit, above all you must have common sense and a love of producing things and making them happen.
- Working closely with the Director, you’ll be the organisational mastermind of the team, researching and organising locations
- Sourcing models and props and facilitating crew for multiple projects in the UK and abroad
- Creating briefs, call sheets and detailed schedules
- Attend and support all locations in the UK ensuring they are running smoothly
- Travel logistics - booking flights and hotels and co-ordinating the crew
- 2-3 years’ experience in a production or events management role
- First-class organisational & project-management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to communicate needs and objectives effectively via email, phone and in meetings
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel abroad 2-3 times a year
- Clean Driving Licence
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Events, marketing, events assistant, events coordinator, events co-ordinator, marketing assistant, graduate, pressure, multi-tasking, priority, travelling, travel, production assistant, production manager, operations, media, creative, event planner, wedding planner, party planner
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Team Organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job