Events Manager/Project Manager
ALS Recruitment are currently working with a specialist organisation based near Gerrards Cross in finding them the perfect candidate for the above position. As the Events/Project Manager you will be involved in the project scoping, planning, management, delivery and follow-up for aligned client projects which mainly consist of creating/running events in line with client requirements. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and teams in order to deliver the best possible event/service to the client.
We are looking for candidates who have experience within project management, particularly within organising and running events from start to finish. Ideally you will have experience of running learning/ capability events or similar. This is a global organisation who work with clients on a worldwide basis so the successful candidate will need to be flexible to travel as the events could be running outside the UK.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to handle multiple projects effectively
- Able to create, monitor and reconcile detailed budgets
- Exceptional customer focus and communication skills
- Able to adapt projects and plans according to client needs
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotech industry is an advantage.
- Able to think creatively and innovatively to ensure the best outcomes for external and internal stakeholders
- Strives for continuous improvement to PM processes and project delivery