The experience we need.
- Circa 2 years' experience working in an events management role. Experience managing conferences is preferable.
- Experience managing project teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) enabling good rapport with all levels of clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Strong financial awareness and keen commercial acumen with demonstrable experience of managing budgets.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Events and will have holistic involvement in events.
- Strategic input into the event to ensure that it meets its objectives.
- Project managing the event with budget responsibility.
- Representing the company on and off event.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced events manager to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their events.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Events Manager, you’ll be rewarded with a £27-28k pro rata salary and a fantastic package including comprehensive flexi-time.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'