Would you like a job that could take you to the top of Mt Kilimanjaro one month, and then to the bright lights of Hong Kong or Tokyo the next? Are you an outgoing and tenacious events organiser, who enjoys running a busy and varied portfolio, ranging from challenge events to international conferences? If you are, then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a global charity supporting the maritime community around the world.
This exciting role will work closely with the fundraising team to deliver a varied programme of events throughout the year, building awareness and generating valuable income. Ranging from bespoke events to challenge and corporate events, this role will be full of interesting opportunities to develop as an events professional.
This role is ideal for anyone passionate about delivering ambitious income targets through an innovative events plan. It will be suited to anyone with direct experience of success running events and who is keen to work in the charity sector for an international brand. You’ll need to be a brilliant communicator with the enthusiasm and knowledge to lead by example and drive forward a key part of the charity’s fundraising strategy.
Full time, Permanent
£24-27,000 p.a. depending on experience
Duties will include:
- Deliver a programme of events across the charity that delivers on budgets for income and expenditure
- Building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders through third-party, bespoke, corporate, and challenge events
- Supporting the wider fundraising team with gaining sponsorship and event support
- Ensure a high level of stewardship for event attendees, supporters, sponsors, and donors
- Take an active role in identifying new events opportunities, researching and budgeting
- Be proactive in recording event and supporter data
- Adopt a positive approach to overall fundraising, helping contribute to overall income targets
Applicants will need:
- Proven experience of success in running a variety of events
- Ability to manage a varied and constantly evolving range of projects
- A real 'can-do’ attitude, keen to lead by example
- A commitment to the charity’s ethics, values, and team mentality
- Exceptional skills and experience in relationship building and communication
- An understanding of H & S, Risk assessment, and event planning
- A creative and innovative approach to planning and implementing a diverse range of appropriate events
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'