Here at Wellbeing People, we are looking for a talented Events Executive with a Full UK Driving Licence to work from our Head Office in Marden.
We understand that prevention is better than cure and that by engaging people; whether as individuals, at work or in the community; we can help to improve their general health and wellbeing. This is the driving force behind Wellbeing People. We specialise in understanding what makes people and organisations tick and, more importantly, what doesn’t. Giving individuals the right tools, support and encouragement we can change minds and lives.
The Events Executive will be responsible for providing a high-quality service for the delivery of wellbeing equipment and wellbeing events to clients around the UK.
You will be trained to install and collect wellbeing equipment and to deliver and lead wellbeing events for clients at the location. Primarily this will involve setting up the Interactive Health Kiosk and taking clients through instant employee health checks. Other events or health fairs will involve setting up and taking clients through a host of services we offer including the Smoothie Bike Challenge and the NHS Health Check.
About the role:
- Loading and unloading the Interactive Health Kiosk and other event equipment using the correct manual handling procedure
- Commuting to and from events by driving one of the company vehicles, this will be a 3.5-ton van for the majority of the time
- Attending corporate and community events, staying overnight in hotels when necessary
- Completing event paperwork with the client including delivery notes, rental agreements and operative instructions
- Supporting the Health Kiosk by delivering instant employee health checks to our clients, talking them through the process and answering any queries or concerns they may have
- Supporting the Cyclo-ssage massage system and other services including the Smoothie Bike Challenge, taking clients through the process and answering any queries or concerns
- Delivering face to face health screening, for example, Lung Health, Blood Glucose and Cholesterol tests (following training)
- Engaging with staff at client sites, encouraging them to take part in health checks/seminars
- Coordinating any last minute event changes while onsite in a calm and confident manner
- Confidently dealing with customer queries
- Dealing with the maintenance of vehicles, Interactive Health Kiosks and other services
- Cleaning and maintaining wellbeing equipment and vehicles
- Testing and preparing wellbeing equipment
- Maintaining tidiness at all times in the storeroom
- Providing event and customer feedback to office-based teams including account managers and attending meetings when required
- Assisting with administration
- Confident and excellent verbal communication skills
- Well presented, particularly whilst client facing
- Confident driver and comfortable with long periods in your own company while commuting
- Flexible with day to day working hours and staying away in hotels multiple times a week when required
- Good attention to detail when preparing equipment and vehicles prior to jobs.
- You will be completing timesheets to allow for longer days / weeks, while getting hours back on shorter days or days off in lieu time, typical hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Workplace pension
- 20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays increasing after 3 years of service, we also close down for a week over the Christmas and New Year period.
- After successful probation you are invited to join our health care scheme entitling you to cash back on dental, optical, physio appointments and health and wellbeing services.
Feel free to view our website for further details of the products and services we offer to the community, schools, and employers.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Events Executive, Wellbeing Events Executive, Health Events Executive, Conference Coordinator, may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'