We are looking to recruit an exceptional Events Executive for this high profile International firm. Reporting to the Senior BD Manager, the Events Executive will be responsible for planning and managing events of all types including seminars, conferences and corporate hospitality. This will involve a significant amount of high level event support and coordination.
The Events Executive role is part of the wider Business Development team . The Business Development Team is responsible for the full spectrum of business development and marketing activities to drive growth throughout the firm.
· Managing mailing lists for external and internal events through CRM system
· Liaising with BD Teams who will brief on event purpose and requirements, and project managing those events
· Liaising with the Technical Manager of External Communications who will prepare invitations to send to clients
· Managing responses electronically through CRM system
· Liaising with suppliers both internally and externally
· Preparing name badges and attendance lists· Preparing marketing materials for external and internal events
· Ensuring that all executives and managers are kept fully updated on all event activity
· Attending events to greet guests and ensure they are welcomed appropriately, and arranging onsite support
· Assisting in the sourcing of appropriate venues for external functions
The successful candidate will have:
.Experience of Events management in a large corporate organisation
*Knowledge of CRM databases in relation to events beneficial
·Previous experience of a professional services environment beneficial although not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job