Role: Events Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 9:00am - 17:00pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
Are you looking for an amazing job opportunity where you can represent one of the top 20 global corporate law firms?
A job where progression and career prospects excel?
Are you Passionate for organising and managing events and possess a degree in Events Management?
This is a new brilliant opportunity for you! A top 20 Global law firm based in the Leeds city centre is now looking to add an experienced Events Executive to their team in Leeds!
The overall purpose of the role is to provide support for the firm's offices, practice and industry groups, by coordinating and delivering all aspects of business development and marketing events in the UK.
This role will provide dedicated support on all aspects of BD and marketing events hosted within the Leeds and Manchester offices and will also support external events in both locations/regions. Furthermore, working together with the London based BD Events Executive; the role will also provide event support for UK-wide event programmes and EMEA wide-events hosted in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* ?Pre-event planning and logistics; liaising with the site on requirements and contacts
* ?Budgeting and tracking associated costs; measuring and reporting ROI
* ?Assisting with the development, design, writing and production of related print and electronic promotional materials including invitations, website postings, signage, power points and handouts
* ?Researching and advising on event or advertising sponsorship opportunities where appropriate
* ?Developing and maintaining event-related contact and mailing lists
* ?Working or attending the event as required
* ?Assisting with post-event follow up and tracking lead generation and ensuring participant follow up
* ?Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job