A great opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to join this highly ranked City law firm based in Central London. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and professional Events service to the firm and clients. You will be responsible for the following:
· Developing client seminars and special events in order to raise the profile of the firm
· You will handle these events from start to finish, creating letters, invitations, mailing lists, managing the response through the CRM database
· You will be responsible for sourcing suitable venues, overseeing all on-site hospitality and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
· You will also handle all functions for the firm's representation in trade shows, charity and fund raising events, making sure all materials are available.
· Other tasks include booking corporate events and concerts and maintaining strong supplier relations.
Skills & Experience:
The desired candidate will possess strong creative skills in order to design and tailor an event to suit each need. Candidates will have previous Event Management experience within a Legal/Professional sector firm and possess and be educated to degree level, ideally within Events Management. This role also requires a self motivated individual, with strong IT and database skills, preferably InterAction, who is highly organised and can keep to strict deadlines.
To apply contact Neil Hagan, quoting ref. NH-EE11.09.18
- Event Management
- Law Firm
- Corporate Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"