£18,000 pa plus car allowance
An opportunity has arisen for a well organised and an experienced Events Executive to join a successful global organisation with offices in Milton Keynes. This role will require some travel and includes a car allowance to cover this expense.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Account Management team to maximise opportunities for events
- To attend events, presentations, webinars etc. to engage with clients
- To deliver employee presentations as required
- Coordination of events, liaising with internal Account Managers and external organisations
- Share feedback from events with the team
- Deal with any queries from clients
- To maintain a close relationship with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of events
- Provide regular reports to team and Head of Operations
We are looking for someone with:
- A good standard of education
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in communicating with clients and employees
- Ability to confidently deliver employee presentations
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels
- Good problem solving skills and creative solutions
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and CRM
- Customer service ethic, commitment to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ability to build relationships with commercial awareness
- Patience, perseverance, determination and loyal
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"