Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading Public Sector organisation based in Warwickshire to recruit an Events Executive on a temp basis till April 2018.
Your new role
Support the delivery of defined events projects within the organisation;
· May take the lead on smaller events and also deliver /support delivery of larger events and on-farm events
· Attending events to oversee stand build and breakdown
· May transport specific equipment and items to shows and events
· Support in the promotion of specific events with other teams
· Act as day to day liaison with suppliers and participating stakeholders
· Oversee production of graphics and stand collateral
· Liaison with digital team on event promotion
· Maintain an inventory of stand equipment and suppliers
· Monitor event specific KPIs
· May have line management responsibility
What you'll need to succeed
· Will be knowledgeable in professional area, including reasonable level of practical experience
· May have relevant qualification in communications or events management e.g CIPR, CIM, PRCA
· Excellent planning skills and eye for detail
· Good communication and planning skills
· At least two years events management experience desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary the equivalent of £25,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.