Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Comms and working very closely with key stakeholders, the Events Executive will be responsible for the execution the firm's events programme.
Responsibilities to include:
- Venue/room booking; liaison with reception; liaison with internal attendees; equipment booking; catering
- Create email invitations and attendee lists
- Managing the event campaigns and invitations using InterAction and Vuture
- Reviewing presentation materials; drafting handout packs in conjunction with partners; and attendance for the duration of each event.
- Undertake de-briefing meetings and producing write-ups
- Ensure that the events programme is delivered within budget and to the standard expected
- Advise on best practice for improving the quality and production of reports
- Review and update the firm's systems and checklists for events.
- Co-ordinate the firm's corporate hospitality arrangements and maintain the database
- Provide in house support for internal events
Ideally you will have 2-3 yrs exp working within an events role (Legal/professional services). You must be enthusiastic and eager to want to grow and develop the function alongside the Marketing & Communications Team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A natural communicator
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy.
- Strong project management
- Highly computer literate with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good social skills and personal presentation
- 'Can do' approach
- A flexible nature
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job