My client, a well know Hotel chain has an immediate vacancy for an Events Executive to join their team in Peterborough.
This role will involve planning events along with influencing sales and converting enquiries into sales. Events will be a mix of both Corporate and weddings.
Main resposibilites of this role will include:
Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Hotel
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Working to assist all guests in creating brilliant events
- Delivering exceptional guest experiences and actively ensuring guests expectations are met and any queries answered
This role would suit someone who has exceptional customer service skills, accompanied with the ability to sell confidently and convert enquires into sales. The ideal candidate will be personable with the ability to build rapport quickly whilst maintaining, retaining and bringing on new clients.
This is a highly rewarding position offering career potential for the right candidate.
My client will accept applications from people within Event Management but will also consider candidates from other industries providing they have proven sales experience.
Please note this role will include working weekends.
For more information and to apply please call Karen on
- Events planner events sales sales events executive business events wedding planning