FTSE Media Company is looking for a graduate to train to be a marketing executive to research, manage and develop their international conference audience.
The events are about markets, economics, business and finance around the world - from Paris to Bangkok, from New York to Sydney.
You will be involved from start to finish in assembling 1000s of CEOs, bankers, politicians and investors to attend our conferences.
• Implement and project-manage a coordinated marketing campaign for each conference, incorporating:
• Content marketing - ensuring content is relevant and engaging to prospect audience (video, blog, interviews) and is circulated on the most appropriate channel
• SEO and PPC
• Social media management
• Database building and email marketing - data mining and email build using email build software
• Provide conference team with updates on status of campaign.
• Monitor hit rates, click through, email and postal, telesales success rates.
• Web & data analytics - Google analytics, Apteco/FastStats & Excel.
• A fine eye for detail, a logical and organised approach allied with a natural interest in politics, economics, business and finance.
• Candidates should be familiar with digital marketing and manipulating data.
• Knowledge and experience of using databases would be an advantage; a good working knowledge of Excel is a requirement.
• Degree educated 2.1 or equivalent
What our client offers you: - the opportunity to deal directly with business people, journalists, academics and politicians at a very early stage of your career; responsibility from the start; and international travel opportunities.
Salary will rise to £24k after 6 months of training.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
You could receive between £300 to £500 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis. (Salary dependent)
Please note, we will endeavour to respond to your application within 7 working days
- Digital Marketing
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"