Events Executive (Exhibitions)
Salary up to £30,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are looking for an Events / Exhibitions Exec with experience of delivering outstanding large indoor events. The focus of this role is to drive engagement and acquisition of members through these exciting customer centric commercial events.
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage the companies presence at shows, campaigns and events in accordance with the Brand positioning and messaging within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Monitor, review report on performance of show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
- Plan, deliver and manage the events and initiatives in support of CSR, Sponsorship and Charitable initiatives in liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Research and recommend new events that support the companies ambition to reach new audiences through both the brand and Experience Freedom.
- Liaise with Marketing and product areas to ensure that all communications and messaging support the overall brand and any specific campaigns
- Liaise with departments regarding staffing, including volunteers, collateral and promotion items, ensuring that logistical requirements, including hotels and travel arrangements are planned and accounted for well in advance of shows.
- In liaison with Line Manager, manage trade and show budget allocation within agreed budget parameters in accordance with department objectives.
What you will need:
- Significant exhibition organiser experience in a customer-centric commercial environment (ideally B2C and B2B), with specific experience in large indoor events.
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Educated to degree level or to have a professional event qualification is desirable
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare etc hours are 9am - 5:30am
- Exhibition Stands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job