Events Executive - Commercial B2B Events
Based in the City, London
Salary up to £26K + Great benefits
Opportunity to join a privately owned events business which has been established 15 years and are growing year on year. They create insightful events for high profile global organisations and senior level decision makers. We are looking for an experienced B2B Events organiser who has a positive & creative approach to the organisation & delivery of corporate events.
To assist the Events Manager with the organisation and execution of a well established & senior level Events Programme. The event formats include corporate breakfasts, lunches, dinners, discussion groups and drinks parties.
- Venue sourcing - the successful candidate will be responsible for researching and booking venues that both fit event specification and represent the companies brand and reputation (which includes site visits)
- Negotiating venue rates, budgeting and recording all event costs.
- Maintaining the events page - Adding events to the CMS and ensuring they are correctly formatted
- Liaising with venues on an ongoing basis to ensure the smooth running of all events
- Managing the registration process and being the point of contact for attendees
- Creating name tents, phone lists, member biographies and table plans for each event
- Attending events and registering members
- Liaising with the event speakers, chairs, hosts and sponsors where applicable
- Undertaking ad hoc administrative tasks
- Reporting on events against set KPIs
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 years previous event experience, ideally in a corporate / commercial environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiator
- Multi tasker with ability to work well under pressure
- Good administrative skills
- A team player who can bring a positive & creative attitude to the business
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Organisational Skills
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"