A leading law firm is looking to recruit an Events Coordinator on a 6 Month FTC basis. With a supportive and collaborate team the Events Coordinator will organise a wide range of client-focused events as well as Internal events.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team with the organisation of events and client seminars. It involves the entire event management lifecycle involving communicating with partners, internal groups and external providers.
- Sourcing, assessing and booking venues and suppliers.
- Liaising with venue event managers or in-house staff over the logistics of an event.
- Working with Partners and Fee-earners to determine guest lists.
- Co-ordinating the production and distribution of either html email or printed invitations.
- Collating invitation replies and guest list management using the Firm's CRM system.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and meetings related to events.
- Liaising with organisers of events (both internal and external).
- Liaising with various external suppliers and internal support staff such as Catering, Porterage, Audio Visual and Security.
- Production of event material; creating name badges, dinner place cards and menu preparation.
- Where appropriate, to attend events to manage logistics, set up rooms and act as host, meeting and greeting guests.
- To advise and ensure correct H&S and contingency procedures are adhered to during event execution.
- To record and report on feedback post-event and to build up a database of client and customer testimonials for use in future marketing materials.
- Data input using the Firm's database.
- Tracking event ROI data.
- To become fully converse in the use of the web site content management system.
- To work with digital exec to keep social media updated with relevant event content.
- Supervise the events assistant in monitoring stock levels and be responsible for marketing equipment i.e. exhibition stands and ordering promotional items.
- Any other tasks that might from time to time be required.
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience within the events function within a professional services environment with a varied events portfolio. You will be comfortable liaising with multiple teams and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and production of all events.
If you have any queries or wish to apply don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lisa Brock.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'