Our client has an exciting opportunity not to be missed for an Events Executive Assistant to join the team based in London. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highlycompetitive salary and package!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join then welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
The Events Executive Assistant role:
This role is for an experienced Events Executive Assistant to assist the Senior Event Executive operationally and logistically with the delivery of an annual calendar of UK events for their customers. This programme is aiming to give their customers exclusive access to a plethora of VIP benefits including offering hospitality (when possible this will take the form of exclusive VIP lounge areas being built at key events) and arranging commercial partnerships to secure discounted ticketing, VIP extras, and fast track access to UK events, shows and festivals for valued customers.
The role demands strong organisation and administration skills, good time management and the ability to offer good customer care / service in order to be able to communicate and build and retain strong partnerships with event suppliers, as well as offering the quality of service to the Possibilities members.
Key responsibilities of the Events Executive Assistant:
- Coordinating the physical delivery of each partnered events agreed activities from start to finish according to each shows requirements, partner supplier and objectives
- Some telephone and email canvassing of members including answering members queries, handling complaints, communicating event details, converting RSVP members to attendees and collating events details, e.g. asset packs and so forth
- Attendance to help organising the Possibilities live events mostly at night but also on some weekends is a must for this role
- Assist in sourcing required vendors and suppliers
- To assist in the planning and delivery of the in-show activities, such as member hosting areas, celebrity meet-&-greets, etc.
- Engage with internal stakeholders in line with the agreed event KPIs and plans, ensuring you get sign off by the relevant parties
- Assist with the analysis and collation of each event’s success KPI’s and produce the agreed reports on the findings
Experience and skills required of their Events Executive Assistant:
- A quick learner with a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Assist with administration and communication with all event suppliers
- Ideally have some previous administration experience
- Good organisational and administration skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Use to working quickly and efficiently
- Good at multi-tasking in order to stay ahead on this fast moving project
- Resourceful with a positive attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good communicator (written and spoken) with the ability to build both external and internal supplier relationships with a range of stakeholders
- IT literate - word, excel etc
- Flexible ‘do whatever it takes ‘proactive approach to their work with the ability to work under pressure
So if you would like to join their team as an Events Executive Assistant then please click ‘Apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job