I am currently recruiting an Events Coordinator for a well renowned client of mine based in Colchester. The role is to assist with the planning, management and delivery of my clients portfolio of Conferences, courses and various other events. The offices are not too far from the town centre.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver an exciting programme of events to the members, supporters and other stakeholders - these are delivered in physical and virtual environments
- Ensure that all events administration is recorded accurately
- Ensure that all events are marketed, delivered on time, within budget and at the desired level of organisational quality
- Monitor and evaluate event performance and delivery against agreed outputs, outcomes and milestones
- Attend team, board and stand meetings and be able to contribute to any improvements which can be made for future events
- Ensure that all the administrative tasks are completed accurately- preparing invitations, scheduling, confirming speakers for events
- Liaise with speakers regarding travel and accommodation, perhaps booking flights and hotels
- Provide information and guidance to speakers in regards to pre-recording presentations and uploading supporting documentation
- Develop, plan and deliver the clients exhibitions into an income generating operation and manage queries from exhibitors, delegates and speakers
- To provide onsite assistance to speakers and participants at events and functions
- Ensure that Health and safety protocols are fulfilled at events
- Attend events and be an ambassador for the company
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience running events and conferences- Hybrid and virtual experience of this would be advantageous
- Experience of practical delivery of services in complex events environments
- Proven ability to act professionally at all time
- Will be a self- starter with a "can do attitude"
- Will be driven and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with using online meeting platforms such as Zoom and Teams
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety practices in the workplace
- Will be very organised and methodical in their work
- Willingness to travel within the UK and internationally for events
- Will have experience of managing, applying for grants, funding pots and restricted budgets
- Will have experience liaising with teams of contractors
- Experience of working in diverse communities and engaging diverse audiences
- Experience of e-commerce and event marketing
What you will receive in return:
- An attractive salary
- A full-time position working Monday -Friday
- A generous company pension scheme
- Car parking at the office
If you have previous experience working within a similar role then please click on the link below and apply today!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'