Job Title: Events Coordinator
Location: Burgess Hill
Maternity leave cover - 10 months - Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking to recruit a This role is for an Events Coordinator for a 10-month contract. Reporting directly to the Event Team Manager, you will responsible for the end to end coordination of a variety of events such as customer meetings, visits etc. As a successful candidate you will have a minimum of two years' event experience and have strong time management, organisational skills, a flexible approach and be confident working in a fast paced environment, ensuring the key business needs are met for each project. On occasions you may be required to travel to conduct site visits and attend some events to ensure they run smoothly.
As a Events Coordinator your responsibilities will be:
- To coordinate external and internal customer events i.e. customer symposium, customer visits (globally and locally), sales conferences etc., in order to deliver a consistently high quality customer (internal and external) experience that is line with the objectives of the business area.
- To support all functions.
- To provide a coordinated approach to all communications in respect of external and internal events.
- Full operational support with regards to budgets, registration, venue liaison, delegate management, compliance and effective on-site management of events
Qualifications and Experience
- GCSE pass (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- A-Level or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Word, Excel to intermediate level.
- Experience of managing projects to deadlines and to a budget
- Experience of organising B2B commercial conferences and internal events
- Managing complex budget allocation and tracking
- Ability to flawlessly deliver multiple events in a fast pace environment
- Minimum of two years' event experience
- Strong attention to detail and copywriting skills
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and deadline driven
- Good track record of managing complex events
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Enhanced knowledge to advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, smart sheets, voting buttons and event apps
- Solid working practice of event management tools e.g. event management software like Cvent
- Experience of negotiation with speakers
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Ability to identify opportunities to replicate best practice across events and across the company
- Develops/manages project plans and executes events from small numbers of delegates to large-scale complex events.
- Develop product knowledge, understand business challenges, priorities and ensuring a consistent approach with executing events.
- Able to communicate to all levels, to understand audience and determine suitable level of detail, channel and information to communicate with them.
- Actively embraces change & uses problem-solving and creative thinking to develop new approaches to projects and events.
- Be able to remain calm and resilient when faced with challenges and also when changes arise
- Ability to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable in stressful situations.
- Give constructive feedback when appropriate.
- Ability to negotiate best possible venues and suppliers
- Show how events directly impact business results and be able to report on cost efficiencies, for example increased sales, new business leads developed, increased employee engagement
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'