Operations Coordinator - B2B Events
£25,000 - £30,000
London (City based)
Our client is now looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their fast paced events team in their London city head office. We are looking for an event coordinator with 12 months experience within b2b events. This role will focus on bespoke b2b conferences, a high level audience consisting of global business leaders.
Role - Operations Coordinator
As part of an events team of 3 you will be responsible for the conference event management of a number of flagship b2b events. This will involve end to end management ensuring every aspect of the portfolio runs as smoothly as possible.
This role will comprise dealing with venues, sponsors, suppliers, speakers and delegates on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for the on-site management of your events, thus giving you hands-on experience of an exciting range of projects. You will also have the opportunity to attend production meetings to see how events come together from start to finish. You may from time to time be asked to help on additional duties beyond your allocated events depending on the workload of the team.
Operations Coordinator - Profile of Candidate
- Previous event operations experience (12-24 months within b2b events)
- Bright, confident individual with proven project management skills and strong commercial acumen
- Passion for events and a desire to learn more about the industry
- Able to quickly grasp new ideas, think on their feet and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Able to work independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong numeric skills - essential for budget and cost control
- Strong negotiation skills with venues, suppliers and sponsors
- Excellent organisational skills and most importantly, a drive to succeed is essential to assist in the smooth running of the event
- Able to work under pressure in a calm and patient manner. Have a flexible attitude and ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Event Management
- Operations Management
- International Conferences
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'