Job Role: Events Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Pay Rate: £18-20,000k
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
Harper Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity to join a well respected legal organisation. We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our clients Events and Marketing department.
You will play a key part in the day to day organisation of training and events throughout the UK.
Your day to day duties will look like this:
- Arrange and coordinate events
- Travel and attend events - this could include overnight stays
- Source venues and accommodation
- Prepare training materials
- Host dinner guests and speakers
- Ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Assisting with marketing duties
- Managing delegate mail lists
- Analyse evaluation forms
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Proven Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Confident and motivated manner
This role offers a wide range of company benefits and we have immediate starts available, please submit your CV today to apply!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'