Event Coordinator - Global Telecoms Portfolio
London City - Some International Travel
Up to £26,000+ 10% Bonus, 25 days holiday etc.
The Role… will have experience of working in a busy office environment and used to dealing with multiple projects simultaneously. They will be responsible for the logistical organisation of a portfolio of the telecoms division’s small to medium events, which will cover a range of locations, cultures and formats. In addition to this, they will also work on some of our larger events where required.
- End to end operational management of allocated events to include full budget control.
- Source, negotiate with and contract all suppliers, and submit invoices to manager for approval
- Compile relevant information for clients to include, but not limited to, clear instructions on submitting required materials to us, access times on the day of the event and any venue specific information.
- Work closely with the Sales team to create the exhibition floorplan and monitor this regularly to ensure correct allocations of exhibition stands.
- Closely monitor client contracts in liaison with the Sales manager and ensure all contracted items are delivered.
- Project manage the design and print of the event guide, signage and other collateral and present materials to manager for final sign off.
- Organise staffing plans and requirements for each event to include task allocation, travel and accommodation booking.
- Devise adequate security plans for allocated events and submit to manager for approval.
- Source venues and contracts with the help your manager.
- Reports into Operations Manager
Skills & Qualifications Required
- 6 months+ experience in events
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience in planning and organisational skills
- Excellent and confident communicator to both an internal and external audience
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills and able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Work under pressure and in collaboration with the entire team
- A willingness to travel
- Customer first and 'roll up sleeves’ approach
- Multiple Projects Simultaneously
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'