Our client a prestigious UK law firm is recruiting an Events Coordinator to work as part of their small and collaborative Marketing & Business Development Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, pro-active experienced events professional to join the firm and make this role their own, you will be provided a lot of autonomy to essentially run a wide range of events from creative concept right through to delivery.
- managing and delivering events that are aligned and reflective of the strong firm brand
- coordinating all aspects of pre-event production and post-event
- work closely with senior stakeholders in the firm in relation to graduate recruitment and learning and development initiatives
- CRM (InterAction) and budget management
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- experience within a 360 events role in legal or professional services
- be a confident communicator, able to work collaboratively, with strong attention to detail
- able to multi-task and manage one’s time effectively and efficiently and
- excellent project management skills.
What’s in it for you:
- incredible culture, work-life balance
- market leading benefits
- the opportunity to work for a truly impressive international law firm
- agile/flexible working
Please apply now for this Events Coordinator position!
- Business Development
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'