We are a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange who are looking to double in size over the next three years.
We have been included in the FT 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe 2016 and have ambitious plans to double in size over the next 5 years.
We are looking for an Events Coordinator to take ownership of events coordination and support the success of our shows and exhibitions.
Purpose of the role is: To achieve Income & lead targets and KPI’s through the effective co-ordination of internal and external exhibitions, shows, seminars and networking events through working closely with (but not limited to): the Private Client Business Development, Sign-up and Trading teams; our sister company. The Marketing team and external agencies/partners & suppliers.
As an Events Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering and supporting both internal and external shows and exhibitions. This will involve managing all coordinating of the shows and exhibitions, as well as administration, marketing and the external relationships.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Event Return on Investment
- Support the event year planning ensuring that the plans are executed
- Achieving lead & income targets and corresponding KPI’s set out for the individual events
- Reporting events to measure impact on income
- Post and Pre-Event
- Planning, developing and executing sponsored events, roadshows, conferences and working with the hosts & suppliers for these events
- Sourcing and contacting venues and exhibition halls, visiting and preparing the event layouts
- Ensuring that suppliers are managed and SLA’s (where applicable) are developed
- Co-ordinating accommodation and travel for internal and key external parties
- Attending all exhibitions, conferences and show (travel is required)
- Working with the Business Development/Commercial team to develop a marketing communication strategy for (including but not limited to): The Database, Partners, Clients and Media
- Working with marketing to ensure effective digital marketing and websites
- Working with partners in setting up shows and arranging attendees
- Tracking any successful partner sales post show
- Work with Marketing & Content to develop PR, awareness and advertising of shows and exhibitions
- Working with marketing on relationship and delivery of artworks from designers, printers, collateral suppliers to produce marketing materials: leaflets, banners, giveaways, invitations etc.
- Taking ownership of post-show surveys: partner, attended clients and clients who did not attend
Conversion to Leads
- Working alongside the Business teams to execute the process
- Generating attendance via partner and emails
- Prequalifying ticket requests for each event
- Prequalifying ticket requests and generating Smart leads
- Post Show round of leads
- Responsible for sharing information with Partners (leads and status of leads)
- Responsible for post-show invoicing and reporting
- Works with marketing in developing social media awareness (pre, post and during the show)
The required person:
- Highly Effective time management and good organisational skills
- Good level of Commercial Awareness
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Events industry
- Effective, well developed communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the CRM, MS Office applications, emails and the internet
- Effective, well developed communication skills - verbal and written with ability to present data to a group
- Negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to build a wide network of external and internal contacts
- Team player
- Results driven & strives for excellence
- Effective planning and good organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Assertive and capable of negotiating to deliver agreed show KPI’s & Targets and joint customer value
On successful completion of probation the successful candidate may be eligible to enter the company medical cash plan scheme, pension scheme and have access to the company IFA. In addition, on passing probation the following benefits are available: Cycle to Work Scheme.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'