Leading provider of events within the global Telecoms sector is seeking an Operations Coordinator to assist on the smooth delivery of a portfolio of large scale events!
Based in Central London, the company hold over 22 events every year across the globe bringing together more than 12,000 telecoms professionals. The Operations Coordinator will deal with venues, sponsors, suppliers, speakers, and delegates on a day to day basis.
You’ll join a fast-paced team and be responsible for the on-site management of an exciting range of events giving you hands-on experience of events from start to finish.
International travel opportunities to the United States, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage contracts with venues and suppliers along with the operational requirements of sponsors and speakers
- Work closely with the production, marketing, and sales teams from pre-event through to post event wrap up
- On site attendance and management of all operations at the events to ensure that the event runs smoothly
- Cost management and control of budgets including negotiation, invoicing, and administration
- Post event evaluation and analysis
- 1 years’ event management experience in operations
- Bright, confident individual with proven project management skills and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Strong negotiation skills with venues, suppliers and sponsors
- Strong numeric skills - essential for budget and cost control
- Excellent organisational skills to assist in the smooth running of the event
- International travel opportunities
- Corporate Medical Scheme
- Save as you earn and buy shares at a reduced rate!
Location: Central London
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Commercial Awareness
- Organisational Skills
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'