A leading global law firm is looking to recruit an Events Coordinator on a permanent basis. This role handles up to 70 offsite events a year. With a supportive and collaborate team the Events Coordinator will organise a wide range of client-focused events including seminars, workshops, debates and drinks receptions. As well as Internal events, Annual Partners Meetings and Corporate Hospitality events.
You will be responsible for:
- Event planning and organisation process on behalf of the client including venue sourcing, budgeting, resourcing and briefings
- Work alongside the events team and travel managers in order to offer the best event solutions
- Maintenance of CRM systems and working with InterAction team to ensure that not only the teams venue database and event calendars are up to date and but the firm's website and intranet site is kept up to date.
- Manage your own small to medium sized events including dinners and drink receptions from start to finish
- Answer queries, liaising with relevant stakeholders and escalating any issues as necessary.
- Update the team's Intranet page ensuring information is up-to-date and relevant.
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience within the events function within a professional services environment with a varied events portfolio. You will be comfortable liaising with multiple teams and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and production of all events.
If you have any queries or wish to apply don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lisa Brock at .
Some international travel may be required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'