My client is was of the largest sporting organisations in the UK with memberships in excess of 150,000 and have a wide variety of stakeholder and public interests. They are currently looking for an Events Coordinator to come in and help support the training and development team.
Do you have the following skills?
• Excellent administrational skills with a keen eye for detail
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Work with discretion and complete confidentiality
• A strong team player who is self-motivated with an ability to multi-task
• Excellent IT skills & communication skills
If you have answered ‘yes’ to most of the above then please apply for the role and I will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
You will rewarded with a salary of £18,500 and 33 days holiday increasing to 38 days after 2 years. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am – 4:45pm and Friday 9am – 4:15pm.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job