Superb new opportunity for an Events Coordinator in Nottinghamshire! Are you educated to degree level and consider yourself a self starter? Do you aspire to work for a company who are both innovative and creative? Would you like to directly contribute to the continued success of an organisation? Do you enioy working with sales teams and arranging events?
If you find yourself sayingyes to these questions then you may want to read on!Macildowie's marketing team are workingexclusivelywith a innovative and rapidly growing organisation based in Nottinghamshire who are looking to bolster their marketing team with the addition of anEvents Coordinator.
In this varied role you will be responsible for:
* Planning and management of events
* Working closely with the Head of Business Development to strategically identify events nationwide to attend
* Create engaging content ensuring the visual brand identity is clearly positioned across all communication collateral
* Liaise with both internal and external PR teams
* Set objectives for each event managed and deliver post event reviews to look at success and areas for improvement
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
* Educated to Degree level
* 1+years of experience within a marketing/communications role
* Experience of planning/running events
* Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
* Strong attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
* Positive, "can-do" attitude and a self starter
If this role sounds of interest and you meet the above stated requirements, please send your CV for review ASAP!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- events managment
- marketing coordinator
- markerting executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job