The Events Coordinator will be responsible for organising and coordinating events, providing all local administration and logistical support.
My client is a global leading business. Established 50+ years ago, they located in over 30 countries around the world and are considered to be the number one business within it's industry.
Key responsibilities of the Events Coordinator include:
- Taking bookings for European, country and sales organised educations events.
- Communications the calender and event space availability.
- Processing booking forms, keeping and updating records.
- Maintaining up-to-date documents such as promotional material, price lists, booking forms, intranet pages.
- Recording cancellations, analysing and tracking attendances.
- Provide logistical support (faculty and delegate travel, accommodation and eating arrangements)
- Provide welcome presentations for events.
- Manage the invoicing process, ensure that all invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a business administration role, ideally event management.
- Experience of interacting with customers.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Customer orientated - mindful of customer needs and how to satisfy them.
- Excellent organisational skills.
The Events Coordinator role is offering a competitive basic salary + other added benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job