Location: Barnstaple, North Devon
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm (one-hour lunch)
One of the UK's largest dealer-owned buying operation for independent hardware retailers is looking for an Events Coordinator to join their team in Devon.
They specialise in distribution and retail support services to over 450 member stores.
In this role, you will be working closely with other members of the team to ensure the professional and efficient organisation of all Trade Shows and other events.
About the role:
- Project managing the events from conception to completion, managing many projects simultaneously
- Identifying and negotiating suitable venues to ensure the best possible rates and contract terms and conditions are secured
- Providing regular event status reports for the Product Managers and CEO
- Supporting and sharing ideas and expertise with colleagues within the Events Committee to ensure the production of the highest quality and most profitable events
- Cost managing to ensure all events are delivered on time and within budget
- Maintaining a strong customer focus through the development of excellent client relationships with speakers, sponsors and delegates
- Producing regular Newsletters and distributing to their members and retailers
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly numerate with strong budget management
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Highly motivated and able to work well autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to develop strong supplier relationships
- Ability to thrive in a pressured work environment and remain calm under pressure
- Highly presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A flexible approach to work is required including the need to work additional hours over standard as necessary.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now and submit your CV stating your current salary.
Application Deadline: Monday 9th April 2018
Candidates with previous job titles including Events Manager, Marketing Executive, Events Organiser, Project Manager, Events Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Events Executive, may be considered.
- Marketing Executive
- Project Manager
- Events Organiser
- Events Manager
- Events Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Events Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job