We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to assist the Senior Events Officer in delivering a wide range of events for OneSavings Bank as part of Events and PR team.
As the Events Coordinator, you would be…
- Supporting the delivery of OSB events - ranging from ensuring all merchandise and literature is suitable to arranging couriers
- Ensuring events are delivered to the agreed standards
- Conducting post event evaluations and ensuring the data is captured
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing team of 3.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £20,500 and £22,500
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience working on B2B events?
- Do you have experience liaising with senior stakeholders?
- Do you have experience working in financial services?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job