Hamilton Brown is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Events Coordinator for our clients 4 Star Hotel in County Down, Northern Ireland.
The Hotel boasts 33 bedrooms, 4 Silver AA Stars and a 2AA Rosette Restaurant, newly renovated banqueting facilities and state-of-the-art conference facilities. This job is for someone who wants an exciting and challenging role in sales.
Job Title: Events Co-Ordinator
Reporting To: Sales Manager
Salary: £17,000 gross per annum plus bonus (£2,000 gross p.a. capped)
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Reporting to the Sales Manager the main aim of the role is to convert wedding and events enquiries into confirmed bookings and business. The role holder is responsible for processing the initial enquiry from lead generation to completed sales via deposit, then ensuring the final bill is accurate after the event has taken place.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a team player with a passion for customer service with previous sales experience, working in a fast paced and systems driven environment. A good knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. Also, key to being successful in this role are excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail. The successful candidate will also be highly organised.
Previous hotel wedding sales experience would be advantageous.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Actively sell every aspect of the Hotel's Bedrooms, function rooms, and spaces.
- Engage with all potential buyers and provide pricing, quotations and availability to suit their needs.
- Accurately recording sales leads, customer data and lead progression to sale/loss.
- 'Always on' response mentality to social media and marketing channels in a 24 x 7 business, proving rapid response to all enquiries and ensuring responders are trained to respond in your absence.
- Meeting and greeting all guests, Hosts, VIP's and suppliers with a high level of respect and hospitality.
Please register your interest via www.hamiltonbrown.com and one of our consultants will be in touch.