Private Dining Room Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
An exceptional opportunity for an organised and dedicated Private Dining Room Coordinator for our clients Exclusive Members Dinning Club in central London.
They are currently looking for a professional and business-like PDR Coordinator with a polished appearance and telephone manner in order to convey the high standard expected of a company representative and to have the demeanour to liaise confidently at all levels of society.
They expect from the successful candidate to be the prominent sales and communication person for the Club across Private Dining Room Sales and to play a key part in generating new business revenue.
As a PDR Coordinator you will be acting as a company ambassador who will proactively assist with all sales enquiries to ensure maximum sales and profitability.
We are ideally looking for an experienced and motivated PDR Coordinator who is:
- Engaging and confident with communicating at all levels
- Committed and hardworking
- Able to work with a high-volume assignment
- Experienced within the private membership / luxury hotel / high-end hospitality industry
- Able to work in a systematic, methodical and organised manner
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To be knowledgeable of the facilities and services offered by the Club and to act as an ambassador at all times in terms of appearance, behaviour and professionalism.
- Deal with sales enquiries for the Club Private rooms and the reservation enquiries within the required response times and in such a manner so as to ensure maximum conversions.
- Prepare quotations, contracts and function sheets ensuring they are completed to the required standard and signed by the relevant parties.
- Liaise efficiently with clients, third party agents and relevant company departments throughout the enquiry.
- Attend site visits i.e. Private rooms, complete site visit form, record details in Maximiser and communicate findings to relevant parties.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of client tastings, record details and act on them.
- Attend client and company meetings, recording and acting on information as necessary in liaison with the Senior Event Coordinator
- Attend events (if necessary) and liaise with the organiser. Report feed-back to relevant parties and update Maximiser notes.
- Negotiate pricing to achieve maximum revenue figures and to be aware of business patterns.
- To be knowledgeable of the attributes and constraints of the Private rooms.
- Attend regular Private room meetings and be able to communicate a snapshot of active enquiries and their status.
In return we offer:
- Competitive starting remuneration package
- Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
- Career development and training opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Exclusive Members Dining Club
- Experience in High Profile Fine Dining industry
- 28 holidays per year including bank and public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
If this sound like the next challenge you are looking for we would love to hear from you.
Due to high volume of applications, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job