About the client: We are currently representing well-established co-operate Events company, and they are looking for an Events Coordinator to join their team on 9-12 month contract (covering mat leave). This is a full-time role, and a great opportunity to work for a well-know client based in Derby. Our client also offers on-site parking.
About the role: Assisting the team with the day to day operation of projects and events.
Duties will include:
* Venue Research
* Site Visits
* Budget Management
* Client and delegate liaison
* Liaison with onsite supplies at L&D Centre
* Liaising with hotel, ground agents, travel departments and other suppliers
* Event documentation (checklists, planners and event schedules
*On-site delegate materials (name badges, goody bags etc)
* Reconciling all accounts
* Assisting on preparation of client proposals
* Assisting with registrations and event databases
* Dealing with customer enquiries / reception duties
Core Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm (Mon-Fri) - flexibility will be required when events are on, and you can be starting any time from 7:00am to 11:00pm. Some weekend work may also be required.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience)
* At least two years previous events experience is required
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong computer skills (Word, Excel)
* Ability to work on own initiative and also as a key team member
This is a customer facing role representing high-end clients, so the ideal should have strong administration skills, and excellent communication skills.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP. Please send a copy of your updated CV to or call the office on for more information.