Our client is looking for a rising star who can take over the lead on one of their most rewarding projects to date. If you are filled with ambition, then please apply
Salary is £22k . 20 holiday + pension
Event Coordinator Job Duties
• Maintaining a good relationship with our partner company contacts and providing an outstanding service
• Booking event logistics such as venue, trainers & event kit for numerous events nationwide and overseas.
• Care of a team of trainers -Booking travel & hotels within budgetary requirements
• Management of the annual conference – This is an annual event which is developed and managed by the organisation
• Responsibility for ensuring all costs and works are charged out correctly and liaising with the finance team to ensure budgets and targets are met, invoicing is done correctly and invoices are paid.
• Managing equipment such as ipads, macbooks, iphones that are stored at head office and ensuring the required kit is ready for each event.
• Management of ’ pop up events held in conjunction with our partners throughout London
Event Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
- An Organised individual with great time management and the ability to multi task
- Ability to work within time frames and under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- The individual should possess good Initiative, Enthusiasm, Flexibility and a positive attitude!
- Event Planning Experience is desirable or an event management graduate looking to gain experience
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job