£23000 - £26000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Coordinator to join a leading organisation based in Wimbledon.
You will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective delivery of multiple events.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the fast growing curriculum of events including planning and organising events, managing sign ups, finding and liaising with venues, supporting the design, production and delivery of all materials, collating and analysing course evaluation data, delegate communications, travel and accommodation arrangements, briefings, follow-ups etc.
- Project coordinating the delivery of customized events
- Ensuring that event hosts are confirmed, fully briefed and prepared for each event
- Supporting the attraction, selection, training and ongoing communication processes
- Supplier negotiation, coordination and management, including managing the company's relationship with printing suppliers, venues etc.
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date training and events tracking and reporting on a regular basis
- Ensuring effective training and events processes and checklists are in place and communicated to all stakeholders
- Providing support with formatting and packaging of event materials to the highest of standards
- Assisting delegates with projects
- Coordinating projects to enhance delegate experiences
- other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience within events
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Results focused
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong IT Skills with experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Extremely organised
- High attention to detail
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job