We’re looking for a proactive and organized Events Coordinator to own and manage our weekly webinar program. The role will be part of a growing Accounts Marketing team, focused on sales-driven marketing activities to support lead generation and pipeline development.
The Accounts initiative is a strategic focus area for Redgate, and one we’re investing heavily in.
Alongside our face to face events program, virtual events are one of the key strategies we will use to reach our best-fit accounts, educate them on how our solutions can solve their business problems, and ultimately deliver leads for our sales teams.
In this new role, you’ll work with our Accounts Marketing Managers and Product Marketing Managers to identify topics that will engage our target audience, secure speakers and schedule webinars. You’ll also support our Events Marketing Manager with our quarterly live streamed event - SQL In the City.
You’ll need to own the virtual events calendar and promotional schedule, ensuring that scheduling conflicts are avoided and that we’re using our marketing channels effectively to reach the right customers with the right message. You’ll also need to ensure our virtual events run smoothly from registration through to post-event follow-ups, so that our customers have a great experience, and our Sales teams have the right leads to engage with.
We’re looking for a candidate who is organized, self-motivated and has experience in coordinating and marketing virtual events such as webinars.
To apply, simply upload your CV and covering letter.
- Schedule, set-up, and coordinate weekly webinars, working with others in Marketing to identify topics, speakers and plan the webinar program accordingly
- Work with Accounts Marketing and Product Marketing Managers to create compelling messaging for webinars, and coordinate promotion across multiple marketing channels
- Support marketing for webinars and other virtual events, scheduling social media and email promotions using tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and HubSpot
- Carry-out pre and post webinar administration, using GoToWebinar, Excel and Salesforce
- Coordinate post-webinar communications, including processing and promoting webinar recordings and sending follow-up emails to registrants and attendees using HubSpot
- Own and manage the virtual events calendar and the webinar inbox, replying to internal and external emails as required
- Provide additional support to our Events Marketing Manager with our quarterly live streamed event - SQL In the City
What makes you Redgate’s Events Coordinator (Virtual)?
- Experience of working in a Marketing administration or coordination role, as part of an events team
- Great people skills, working within a team, across functions internally and interacting with clients externally
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized, able to prioritise your own workload and support multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive with a can-do-attitude, the ability to think on your feet and act on your own initiative
- Excellent computer skills - confident and experienced in using MS Office
- Prior experience using GoToWebinar, SalesForce and/or Hubspot would be an advantage
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- Salary £23K to £30K
- You’ll be based in our Cambridge (UK) office and work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time