Do you have experience organising and managing Events? Are you looking for a part-time role?
Our client based in Stevenage, are currently recruiting for a Part-time Events Coordinator to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Working hours: 22 hours per week (3 days per week or shorter hours over 4/5 days)
Part-time Events Coordinator – Job Overview
- Develop, implement and manage a wide range of outdoor events
- Develop risk assessments for events, ensuring safe planning and delivery
- Work directly with internal teams and external organisations and agencies to create effective communications plan
- Develop strong relationships with business owners and the wider community
- Manage event budgets
- Manage and update all social media platforms
Part-time Events Coordinator – Required Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level / have previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Ability to coordinate multiple events at any one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Ability to be flexible in regards to working hours, including weekends and evenings when required
Part-time Events Coordinator – Benefits Offered
- Ongoing temporary role with immediate start
- Holiday pay
- Pension contribution
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'