A top magic circle law firm is looking to recruit an Events Coordinator to be part of their beautiful London offices on a 6 month FTC basis. You will be joining the well-established events team and be supporting the smooth delivery of large-scale client events and international partner and lawyer retreats.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who wants to gain events experience within a highly profitable law firm and be willing to travel and work outside the UK. You will administer and support the firm's hospitality programmes for the O2 and Arts Patronage and also be responsible for:
- Keep the Firm's intranet pages updated with forthcoming shows.
- Monitor hotel accommodation levels.
- Provide weekly status reports to key stakeholders based on duties carried out.
- Finalise meeting requirements and numbers with meeting leaders closer the time of the event.
- Create and manage a guest list database for periphery meetings.
- Provide support for the ticketing and promotion of the Firm's O2 corporate suite.
- Manage your own small to medium sized events including dinners and roundtable events from start to finish.
- Act as an Ambassador, joining the events team on-site at events.
- Source, approve and order IT team polo shirts, badge case holders, lanyards and any other branded items as required.
To be successful in this position you will have relevant corporate events experience within the legal or professional services industry. You will be able to work to tight deadlines under pressure with excellent attention to detail. Good working knowledge in all Microsoft applications would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, please contact me today!