With offices in London, USA and Australia this is a software company offering a range of solutions to the finance market. Services include consultancy, customisation, integration and data migration. Clients include Santander, HSBC and Lloyds to name three.This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: up to £25k pro rata depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic Events Coordinator to join our busy and high-achieving marketing team for three months in order to support in the delivery of our internal and external events. The role will provide full 360 degree support on all logistical planning, AV production, delegate management and printing required. This opportunity would suit individuals with a keen interest in the most up-to-date technologies who wish to gain a wealth of experience from a reputable technology company.
The successful candidate will lead the successful delivery of our forthcoming events, both in and outside the UK. The role will be exposed to significant levels of client stakeholder engagement.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- The effective organization and delivery of LendScape Conferences 2018, to include coordinating venue management, contractors and equipment hire, etc.
- Preparing delegate packs and papers.
- Providing seamless support to all delegates attending the conferences
- Coordinating all external support requirements (e.g. AV) and briefings.
- Assisting in researching and designing high level presentations for the Senior Management Team for all conferences
- Coordinating suppliers and deliveries, handling delegate queries and troubleshooting on the day of all events (both on site and remotely) to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Create event-related content for the website, social networks, intranet, newsletter, publications etc
- Coordinating post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
- Ad hoc administrative support as and when required
- Proven experience and evidence of working in an events capacity
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and teamwork skills
- Strong ability to give attention to detail, as well as tested organisational skills
- Able to use own initiative, be proactive and work independently
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and quick to pick up new software.
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Good personal organisation
- Join a well-established business with 90 members of staff in the UK office, working with major clients from the finance sector.
- You will have the chance to witness the latest technologies and innovations in financial technology through the company’s new academy.
- There will be ample career progression opportunity within the business.