Hours: 9am-5pm (Some evening and weekend work required)
Are you an Events management graduate as well as experience of planning and delivery of events?
Are you currently in an Events Co-ordinator position and looking to move to a company where you can really make a difference?
If so I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with one of the fastest growing charities in the UK who provide poverty relief across Asia, the Middle East and Africa by offering water solutions, organising mass feedings, supporting orphan care and providing emergency food and medical aid. They are now looking for an enthusiastic and committed Events Co-ordinator to join their team!
The main requirement of the role is to help plan and produce a variety of events across the UK, including tours, dinners, conferences and fundraising events. You will also be required help with the production of event documentation including risk assessments, itinerary's and schedules which will be a key element of the role, as will the logistical arrangements with suppliers, catering, transport and accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the delivery of events for the charity, including planning, administration, logistics and communication.
* Conduct venue and supplier research and arrange site visits
* Plan and organise detailed travel and accommodation plans for artists, suppliers, and staff
* Arrange logistics with relevant suppliers, including AV, Catering, Transport, and accommodation.
* Act as Event Duty Officer at events when required.
* Represent the Events team at internal and external events/meetings when required
* Assist staff in other departments and regions as required in order to facilitate the work of the charity
* A minimum of 12 months event planning experience
* A good understanding of event operations and logistics
* Willingness and ability to travel and work unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends as the role demands
* Full driving licence
* Experience of research
* An Events Management Qualification/Degree would be an advantage
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please do apply or get in touch! The client is looking to move quickly and is offering immediate interviews for suitable candidates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.