My client supports thousands of "ready to be "millionaires. They provide the education, networking opportunities, motivation and passion for their customers to become financially free
The team work enthusiastically to ensure their customers get the ultimate customer experience. With a huge client base, their mission is to take the companies name from a force to be reckoned with in the UK, to a globally recognised brand.
The PPN franchises are national industry leading network events ,which offer exclusive monthly networking opportunities for individuals who are interested in property investment and keeping in contact with others who are like-minded.
The role is to assist with organisation & administration , ensuring seamless communication and excellent customer service to franchise hosts, directors and employees.
Directors and Manager
- Support your Manager with the coordination of open days and liaise with the events team to ensure everything is facilitated and ready.
- Produce agendas, minutes for meetings and forward to relevant people
- Respond to incoming telephone calls and email correspondence
- Check that speaker schedule and all information for each franchise is accurate.
- Send speakers information on customers who have purchased and know the revenue splits and process.
- Ensure speakers have submitted photo, slides and contract and collate this data
- Inform your manager on speaker updates or escalate any issues.
- Support the Manager book and fill speaker slots for up and coming Events.
- Check that Hosts have signed and returned contracts and record information accurately.
- Print and distribute manuals to new hosts and explain procedures that they need to endear to.
- Supply all materials and product to hosts, and update new stock levels
- Provide hosts with event information summary, prior to event.
- Chase outstanding cash and forward to finance
- Process all orders including any cash sales, making sure all bookings are linked to host
- Chase direct debit forms and outstanding management fees
- Make sure all hosts are set up as affiliates and linked accordingly
- Help resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Keep the drop box accounts fully up to date with all latest business information
- Attend relevant training courses
- Understand and implement new skills
- Maintain a professional and co-operative relationship with team members
- Maintain and improve systems document
- Support the Marketing Assistant with scheduled monthly email sends to increase attendance.
Minimum standard of performance
- To maintain all records & ALWAYS set a next action
- Resolve client queries quickly and efficiently
- Actively learn and self improve
- Effectively liaise with finance marketing and events dept
- To meet all deadlines unless expressly discussed 48 hours in advance
Key Result Areas
- Provide all departments, Hosts and Speakers with accurate information about all events
- Ensure all Hosts spreadsheets are processed accurately and quickly
- Responsible for clear & effective communications between Hosts, Speakers and Management
- Responsible for supporting the growth of the department
- Promote the brand through exceptional customer service
Please apply if you feel that this is the right role for you!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job