ALS Recruitment are currently working with a specialist organisation based near Gerrards Cross in finding them the perfect candidate for the above position. As the Events Co-ordinator you will support the team and contribute to the successful management and coordination of client programmes and activities. You will liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the project requirements are fulfilled, build strong working relationships with external associates and suppliers to coordinate project logistics and production.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent planning and coordination skills and who enjoy a supportive yet challenging culture. You must be prepared to rapidly adapt your skills in any given moment to ensure excellent delivery!
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage time productively
- Experience in a similar role
- Takes pride in work and has strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Engages with project stakeholders at appropriate times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"