Events Booking Admin
Events Booking Admin
Purpose of the Job:
To manage the events booking and coordination of sites/events required for the Managing Director and the contracted Sales Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with site managers/event organisers;
- Ensure that there are enough sites booked;
- Confirmation of bookings both by email and phone both at the time of booking and shortly before the event is to be attended;
- Update and the events timetable with the Managing Director and the sales teams;
- Keep itinerary and manage all events related stock including stands, banners and client specific collateral;
- Following up with site manager/event organisers to get feedback relating to the Sales team's conduct and to organise repeat bookings where required;
- Composing and sending Event Log to their suppliers;
- Maintenance and updating of bookings calendar;
- Organising and attending site visits (for example to book new sites or to build relationships);
- Networking and self-development with other event coordinators to improve skill set and to suggest improvements to their current system;
- Expanding the current database of sites and to get them profiled by their suppliers;
- Manage paid site budget;
- Liaise and communicate with events team of their supplier;
- Adhere to any other client related specifications/requirements.
- To send out weekly site certificates to build client relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
- Proven competency of Microsoft computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook);
- Be of smart appearance in suitable business attire;
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing individual with ability to use own initiative;
- Act with and demonstrate good faith towards the company;
- Act with diligence with regards to data protection and sensitive information.
- Good phone manner and confident with telephone skills
Salary: £16k-20k DOE
Hours: Full time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'