Prospero Integrated have an opportunity for a Venue Technician to join our client to provide support and equipment for all events that take place in this superb venue in the Oxfordshire countryside. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer skills and the ability to help plan events working with both the team and the venue. Organisation and planning is essential so to ensure smooth delivery and the ability to react to customer requests in high pressure deadline situation is essential. Knowledge of the latest technology an advantage.
- Manage day to day AV hire requirements of the venue in liaison with venue staff and the team
- Organise technical aspects of an event / live show in liaison with the venue and the team
- Install/operate AV equipment on site in a live environment
- Project manage small projects
- Client handling on site
- Assist Production Managers with technical specifications
- Maintenance of on-site technical equipment
- Manage inspection of incoming AV companies rigging, pat test and H&S documents
- Load and unload equipment when necessary
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies in your field
- The hours of work will vary, and sometime be unsociable.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self-motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary, company uniform and ongoing training.
- Events Technician