City of London
£13 - £14.50 per hour
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries that is seeking an Events Associate to join their team.
You will be responsible for creating and managing events in full. You will have direct interaction with executives, customers, partners and employees to create the best experience.
You will report to the Senior Events Manager and will work closely with hospitality, facilities, projects and marketing teams.
Our client can hold around 75 events per year and you will be responsible for communicating regular event updates to management and leadership teams. You will be comfortable in presenting event plans to all levels of team members.
- Help to determine event goals
- Manage supplier relationships
- Manage the launch of the external charities hosting events
- Manage the production standards for all events including audio visual, recording and livestreaming
- Manage the metrics and critical benchmarks against operations
You will need
- 5+ years successful event management experience, preferably in a B2B, high-tech, fast paced environment
- Use of G -cal and Google Suite platforms
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Quip, CVent, PowerPoint, Event Software, Salesforce, or CAD experience is preferred
If you are a confident experienced Event Supervisor and want to work for the 4th largest software company in the world then click apply now!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'