Events Assistant - Central London - Travel Industry Events - £21k (£25k OTE*)
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic and passionate Events Assistant, with a minimum of 1 years experience in event coordination, to join a leading travel industry events brand based in Central London.
Working with the Marketing Manager, the Events Assistant will help implement the company’s events portfolio and play a key part in delivering seamless events year-round, including their flagship, exhibition-style annual event.
This role will suit a self-motivated, driven individual who possesses exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
Key duties as the Events Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the organisation and implementation of the company’s UK events
- Acting as the main point of contact for any event logistic queries
- Playing an integral part in handling all logistics at company events
- Liaising with sales, marketing and senior management
- Communicating with all exhibitors and sponsors
- Liaising with speakers to secure presentations, confirming attendance and timing
- Liaising with designers and technical employees to ensure all sponsors and exhibitors are promoted in line with their agreements
- Liaising and communicating with venues
- Managing RSVPs and guest lists for events including delegate liaison
- Assisting in securing top-level media to attend the events
- Assisting in managing awards entry and judging processes
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar events role (min 1 year) or a recent events/hospitality graduate
- Boundless energy and passion for events
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive, self-motivated team player
- IT literate
- Hardworking and reliable
- Flexible nature - happy to work outside office hours when required
*Our client is offering a basic salary of £21,000 plus bonuses linked to the success of the events so an OTE of £25,000 is realistic.
If you’re interested in this Events Assistant role, have previous experience in a similar position and have the skills we’re looking for, then don’t delay! Submit your CV now, quoting 'AE - Events Assistant’
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'