Our Peterborough based client is currently seeking an Events Assistant to join their Events team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a really exciting and unique opportunity. If you enjoy variety and have a keen interest in the events industry then this will be a fantastic opportunity!
We are seeking a hard-working individual who is able to think on their feet. No two days will be the same, you must be able to adapt quickly whilst maintaining an exceptional level of organisation.
Due to the responsibilities within this role, we are ideally seeking an individual who has a strong background within a retail or events environment. Previous supervisory or merchandising experience would be highly advantageous.
Within this role you will be required to work frequent weekends. You will also be attending events across the country, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting and hands-on role! The successful applicant will be responsible for attending events across the UK, you will set up, merchandise and oversee the stand whilst managing the success of that event.
With the support of an experienced sales team you will also be interacting with members of the public and will be introducing them to various new products. Alongside this you will support the events team within the office and oversee all event administration.
This is a busy and demanding role which will provide a huge amount of job satisfaction and the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team!
- Maintain and organise event equipment, assemble the event stand when on site
- Attend and participate in various events across the country
- Engage with customers and members of the public
- Merchandise events stands, increasing sales and customer attraction
- Complete all necessary paperwork for each event - risk assessments, H&S
- Work closely with the events and marketing teams
- Manage marketing equipment
- General event administration
- Well organised, conscientious and reliable
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with customers and colleagues
- Self-disciplined and dedicated
- Able to adapt to changing environments and situations
- A strong and hardworking team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, local business. The successful applicant will receive training and support throughout. You will learn from senior members of staff and will be presented with opportunities to develop your career. Working hours will vary, frequent weekend work is required. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'