Event Marketing -3 Months - £150 - £300 per Day - Oxfordshire
Our client, a global engineering firm currently have an urgent requirement for an Events Marketing Executive to join their team on an interim basis.
The ideal candidate must have strong hands-on experience planning and executing events in a fast-paced environment.
Events Marketing Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding upcoming deliverables and takeover execution of select events
- Developing event email marketing/automation campaigns in Pardot to drive event attendance and awareness
- Developing a complete understanding of business model, marketing metrics, resources, processes
- Collaborating with wider Marketing team and Sales on event strategy and execution
- Owning all logistics for select events from start to finish
- Analysing and optimising event operations including tracking budget, establishing success metrics and prepare and implement recommendations for improving operational efficiencies within the events
- Owning reporting on all events and deliver against KPI's
- Ensuring our event presence is based on our key strategy and consistent
- Conducting research and identify new event opportunities for the company
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV to
- Digital Marketing
- Event Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"