A leading law firm require an Events Assistant to join their busy department, based in London. The firm are highly rated and offer excellent career prospects within a supportive working environment. This role will join a motivated and collaborative business development and Marketing team.
The Events Assistant will report into the Events Executive and assist on around 120 events per year including in-house seminars held at the firm’s offices and events at external venues and exhibitions.
- Producing badges, collating materials for delegate packs etc.
- Packing materials for events and organising delivery and collection
- Assisting with pre-event set up and registration of guests
- Managing smaller events e.g. roundtables, awards dinners, hosted events etc.
- Ownership and management of events calendar and events page on intranet and updating of
- the upcoming/ featured events listed on the website
- Compiling a bi-weekly events report and circulating to the firm
- Venue finding and maintaining up to date information on external venues
- A minimum of one year admin experience in a support role
- Events experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of CRM system InterAction useful but not essential
- A highly-organised individual who is able to think on their feet, good with people, adaptable and with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job