A leading law firm require an Events Assistant to join their busy department, based in London. The firm are highly rated and offer excellent career prospects within a supportive working environment. This role will join a motivated and collaborative business development and Marketing team.
The Events Assistant will report into the Events Executive and assist on around 120 events per year including in-house seminars held at the firm’s offices and events at external venues and exhibitions.
- Producing badges, collating materials for delegate packs etc.
- Packing materials for events and organising delivery and collection
- Assisting with pre-event set up and registration of guests
- Managing smaller events e.g. roundtables, awards dinners, hosted events etc.
- Ownership and management of events calendar and events page on intranet and updating of
- the upcoming/ featured events listed on the website
- Compiling a bi-weekly events report and circulating to the firm
- Venue finding and maintaining up to date information on external venues
- A minimum of one year admin experience in a support role
- Events experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of CRM system InterAction useful but not essential
- A highly-organised individual who is able to think on their feet, good with people, adaptable and with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to